What data does Haititalk collect?
There are two types of data that we collect:
“Personal Data” – This is information that identifies you or can be used to identify you. We may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your billing address;
- Your credit or debit card details (however, we only retain certain digits);
- Your telephone number;
- Your IP address;
Other information you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you provide at the time of registering on the Website;
We may also ask for information if you report a problem with the Website;
If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence;
Details of the Top-up transactions you carry out on, and your visits to, the Website;
Details of the Cheap Calls Credit you purchase through, and your visits to the Website.
We also collect and process the receive mobile telephone number that you provide to us. This is necessary to facilitate the sending of Top-up to that number.
“Non-Personal Data”- Like most other websites, Haititalk gathers statistical and analytical information. This is what we call Non-Personal Data. Unlike Personal Data, this information cannot be used to identify or contact you. Examples of Non-Personal Data include browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Website.
How do we use your Personal Data?
- We may use this Personal Data for the following:
- To help you send the Top-up that you have requested and to process any payment connected with that Top-up request;
- To provide you with Cheap Calls Credit and to process any payment connected with that request;
- To contact you if it’s required in relation to the Top-up that you have sent, Cheap Calls Credit you have purchased or to reply to any communications that you might have sent us;
- To provide you with information on products or services that might interest you;
- To notify you about any changes to the Website or Services;
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To provide you with customer care;
- For marketing analysis; and
- For security and fraud prevention purposes.
We will never disclose your Personal Data to any third party unless you have agreed to this or unless the third party is required to process the Personal Data in connection with Top-up or Cheap Calls service you have requested.
Your credit or debit card details are processed by a world leading provider of online payments processing which stores the card details if you request so that you do not need to enter them each time you visit the Website.
When you use the Haititalk Top-up service, we disclose the receive mobile telephone number to the relevant mobile operator (which may be located in a country outside of the U.S) in order to facilitate the sending of Top-up to that number.
When you use the Haititalk Cheap Calls service, your Personal Data is disclosed to Haititalk’s platform service provider (located in the U.S.) in order to facilitate your international long distance call. The following information is processed by the platform service provider:
- Date and time of the international long distance call;
- Telephone number making the call;
- Access number used;
- The region and telephone number called;
- Duration of the call;
- Customer Account balance before and after the call;
- Information provided in course of customer care;
We may disclose your Personal Data if we are required to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
How can I get in contact with
If you have any questions about your Personal Data, this Privacy Statement or any complaints then please email us at email@example.com or else you can call +1 844 243 1438 and ask to speak to someone in customer care.